Dienstag, 5. Oktober 2010

Halloween !!!

Auch dieses Jahr habe ich wieder Halloween-Deko in meinem Wohnbereich - auch wenn ich zugeben muss, dass es diesmal weniger ist als letztes und vorletztes Jahr... :o) Aber einige neue Dinge sind dazugekommen... ;o)
This year, too, I decorated my apartment with some Halloween decorations - but I must admit that it is less than last year and the year before that... :o) But some new things were added... ;o)



<>


Auf dem Sideboard/On the sideboard...


... auf dem Regal/on the shelf...

<>
... auf dem Fensterbrett/on the window sill...


... Neuanschaffung: Kürbis-Serviertablett mit 3 Flächen/new acquisition: pumpkin serving tray with 3 tiers...



<>


... im Flur/in the corridor...!

7 Kommentare:

Chris hat gesagt…

Wonderful Halloween decorations. I loved seeing them.

Anita hat gesagt…

Hello Cathi, Thank you for your reply on my site. I have made an english translation now and you are right, soon i will start a new SAL.
Greetings
Anita (stitch-creations)

Myra hat gesagt…

Well you know I just love all the Halloween things. You have some real treasures there. Thank you for sharing the pictures.

Riet hat gesagt…

Hallo Cathi, Sie haben einen schonen Blog und ich sehen dass Sie auch die BBD socken stickt. Ich mache diese auch, heute ich fange an mit die 9e, Thrick or Treat. Ich komme aus Holland so mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut.
Grussen Riet.

Carol hat gesagt…

Your Halloween decorating is wonderful, Cathi!! I especially love your little trees filled with ornaments :)

Inis hat gesagt…

Nun muß ich doch mal schreiben . Es ist einfach nur saustark deine Halloweendeko , ich bin total begeistert .
Würdest du mir verraten wo es diesen Kürbis mit Drahtgestell gibt ?
Ach ist das klasse , würde mir das ja ALLES mopsen wollen .
Liebe Grüße
Inis

Stephanie M. hat gesagt…

I really love your blog. I found it on Plum Street Samplers blog. I just started taking German, so I really like trying to translate. It was great to learn the translation for Cross Stitch....Stephanie

Related Posts with Thumbnails