Sonntag, 24. Juni 2012

Madonna und mehr / Madonna and more

Die Madonna für die Mutter meines Mannes ist nun auch verarbeitet - ebenfalls als Aufsteller:
The madonna for the mother of my DH is finished, too - as well as a flatfold:



Außerdem habe ich die folgenden drei Bilder für die anderen Schwestern meines Mannes gefertigt:
Furthermore, I finished the following three pictures for the other sisters of my DH:




Diese kleine Schutz-Engel habe ich für einen Neffen und eine Nichte meines Mannes gefertigt:
These little guardian angels I made for a nephew and a niece of my DH:


Gott sei Dank habe ich alles noch vor Abreise meines Mannes geschafft! :o)
Thank goodness I managed to finish all this before my DH's departure! :o)

Hier habe ich alle Geschenke zusammen fotografiert:
Here I took a photo of all presents together:


 Danke fürs Vorbeischauen! :o) / Thanks for stopping by! :o) 

Alles Liebe und Happy Stitching

Cathi

8 Kommentare:

mukika hat gesagt…

Da wird sich die Familie Deines Mannes aber richtig freuen. Eins schöner als das andere.

Anonym hat gesagt…

They all look lovely, your flatfold finish is so neat!
What great presents!

Barb hat gesagt…

You DH has a very lucky family. Lovely work!

Julie hat gesagt…

They all look great made up.

Julie hat gesagt…

Superb collection of lovely stitching for your husbands family, they''ll love them.

Angi hat gesagt…

Each looks great, and the finishings are just perfect. How do you do that? :) I'm a bit jealous.

Catherine hat gesagt…

Lovely gifts!!

Maggitle hat gesagt…

Wunderwunderschöne Mitbringsel. Da wird sich die Familie riesig drüber freuen.

Related Posts with Thumbnails