Mittwoch, 15. September 2010

Freebie Boo Tyme - Homespun Elegance

Ich hatte eigentlich vor, dieses Teil jemanden zu schenken, aber als ich es fertig hatte, dachte ich: nö, das behalte doch lieber ich! ;o) Es ist ein Freebie von hier...
Initially, I wanted to give this piece to someone as a present, but as it was finished, I thought: no, better to keep it for myself! ;o) It is a freebie from here...


Ich habe nun auch die Rückseite fertig: die Buchstaben und Zahlen sind aus der Cross Stitch Letters Bible (ich fand, die passen irgendwie zum Stil des Freebies), der Rest ist frei Hand entstanden (war ja auch nicht so schwer ;o) ).
I finished also the backside: the letters and numbers are from the Cross Stitch Letters Bible (I thought they match the style of the freebie), the rest is intuitively stitched (that wasn't so difficult, was it? ;o) ).

4 Kommentare:

clob hat gesagt…

i just have to take this free pattern for stitch it this week ! i found it so cute !

Daisy hat gesagt…

Cathi,
Nice design you have chosen. I like ..

hugs

Myra hat gesagt…

So cute! I really need to stitch this one.

Daya hat gesagt…

Simple but very nice.
Congratulations on the finish-

Related Posts with Thumbnails